Dates - July 21-23, 2017
Location - Dakota Fields Soccer Complex, Rapid City SD
Registration Deadline - July 2, 2017 - this is for teams and rosters
Divisions - Men's 11v11 (18 years and older), Womens's 7v7 (16 years and older)
Cost - Men's early bird $475, after Jun 1st $500, Women's early bird $375, after Jun 1st $400 - plus a $75 cash bond per team due at the time of check-in
Roster Sizes - Men's 22 max, Women's 14 max
Guarunteed 3 games
All players must be US Adult Soccer Association (USASA) Registered (Possess a valid player card/pass). Those who do not have one can obtain one by going to the SD Adult Registration link to apply for a USASA 2017 Tournament Individual Membership Fee. New cards will be processed and available to new players at check-in.
At team check-in the team captain will be responsible for ensuring the following -
- Verify that all players have been given the opportunity to reveiw and understand Tourament Rules, Photo Release and Discaimer, Player Code of Conduct.
- Any non-US Citizens complete the International_Clearance_Form.pdf from US Adult Soccer. To be turned in at check-in.
- Ensure all players are at check-in to sign the team roster, present personal identification, if necessary receive their player card/pass, and receive their tournament wristband.
- New player cards/passes are $10 per player.
- Captains turn-in the $75 cash team bond. To be returned to the the team captain after their team completes all scheduled games and does not have any Red Card violations.
Player Equipment -
- No Jewelry, no exceptions.
- Shin Guards with sock that cover them.
- Uniforms matching in color with numbers corresponding to number listed on team roster. Numbers cannot be made with tape, must be 6 inches in size, and clearly identifiable on the back of the shirt or jersey.
- All shirts or jersey's must be the same color.
- Players cannot use another teammates jersey.
- Shorts cannot have pockets.
Please send your questions to email@example.com
Tournament Director -
Tournament Committee -
Chad Landis - Committee Chair