Currently we have two leagues, Coed and Competitive. The indoor seasons run through the Fall and Winter followed by a Summer season for both leagues.
- Coed is a league designed for Men 30 or older and Women 18 or older who are also graduated from High School. Must be of age before the league begins.
- Competitive Outdoor League is open to any player 18 or older.
Contact Toni at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
REGISTRATION - This is a 3 step process.
- First - Every player must, once a year, register as a State Ameteur Player. Doing so also provides general secondary insurance. This is done through the State Association on a site called SportsPilot. State Registration Link
- Second - Every player must be invited to a team from a captain through a site our local organization uses called TeamSnap. After accepting an invite, you must update your player profile and upload a "headshot" photo, like you get on an ID or Drivers License. No hats or sunglasses, just a simple mugshot.
- Third - Every player must pay for his/her league fee ONLY AFTER receiving and accepting an invite to a team. Each league has separate fees. Currently the League Registration is the same for everyone. Just have to select the correct payment. DO NOT PAY FOR A LEAGUE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO A TEAM. Click here to go to League Registration
- Finally - Every player must pay an annual WRAS Membership Fee, $10. This helps cover administrative costs to run the organization.
|SD Laws - Compeitive Indoor||Coed Indoor League Rules|